Daniel Chen is a Licensed Acupuncturist in Canada, registered with the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture of British Columbia (CTCMA of BC). He immigrated from Taiwan in 2019 and lives in North Vancouver.Daniel Chen has a gentle approach which is especially suitable for people who have never had acupuncture. In addition to using traditional style acupuncture, he is also good at using unique techniques like Tong’s acupuncture & CYSA scalp acupuncture, and even Aromatherapy. He continues to improve treatment techniques and is passionate about treating diverse diseases. “Traditional Chinese Medicine’s holistic approach to healing the mind and the body as one entity and to treat the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. Acupuncture can stimulate and arouse the human body’s potential healing power, therefore, acupuncture can treat not only pain but also internal diseases. “ Acupuncture can adjust the position of fascia, muscles, and even bones. In his treatment experience, the pain area may not be the source of the problem. Only by finding abnormalities in the overall structure can the problem be fundamentally treated. Therefore, during the treatment process, many palpations will be used to confirm the structure of the muscles and skeleton, as well as the source of the pain. He specializes in treating all sorts of acute and chronic pain conditions：
- Car accident injuries
- Plantar fasciitis
- Neck, shoulder & lumbar pain.
- Acute and Chronic pain
- Sports injuries
- Cervical Spondylosis
Daniel is passionate about bringing health back to his patients’ lives. Through acupuncture, it can help the body archive internal balance, increase overall health and bring back the body’s own healing powers.
- Internal： Headache/Dizziness, Palpitations, Memory loss, Anemia, Hair loss, Stress or Anxiety, Chronic fatigue
- Gynecology： Infertility, Premenstrual Syndrome, Menopause Disorders
- Gastrointestinal： Loss of Appetite, Gastroesophageal Reflux, Constipation, Diarrhea, Chronic Gastritis
- Facial Features： Allergic Rhinitis, Facial Nerve Paralysis, Sore Eyes
- Skin： Urticaria, Eczema, Sweat Herpes, Dermatitis
- Sleep Disorders： Insomnia, Light Sleeper, Vivid Dreams And much more.